This is Sister Gill, the Hermanas live in her home. Hermana Scott has the flu !! On top of MRSA !!! Poor baby !! I know it's the flu because poor Hermana McKinney became ill too !! Thanks to Sister Gill for taking care of them and the updates !!!
Sounds like Hermana Scott is being well cared for. That is great! And the priesthood is a definite blessing!! Sis. Gill needs a bigger fish if she is going to feed them all. :)
OH.. I am praying she gets better soon. I am glad she has someone to look after her. She is in good hands. The Lord is taking care of her and her companion. God Bless them both!
Sounds like Hermana Scott is being well cared for. That is great! And the priesthood is a definite blessing!! Sis. Gill needs a bigger fish if she is going to feed them all. :)
ReplyDeleteOH.. I am praying she gets better soon. I am glad she has someone to look after her. She is in good hands. The Lord is taking care of her and her companion. God Bless them both!
ReplyDelete