
In my first letter from Hermana Scott, she says she loves the MTC!! "It is super busy but that staves off homesickness I suppose." She then said, "Mom I know this is where I'm meant to be without a doubt in my mind or heart. I have learned so much about the gospel in 2 days than I could've imagined. Missionary work is more involved than I ever imagined but it is so rewarding that you get back more than you put in. My testimony has already grown." Then she talks about her district and that Benson is in her district too !!! She says, The Spirit is so strong it's undescribable. Everyone is so welcoming and polite. The Elders are so considerate to us sisters. They carry our books for us and our trays, they stand up when we walk into the room and even Benson is learning." That comment was in regards to the morning they left for the MTC together. Elder B (as he shall be known in future posts) cut right in front of her and the other Elder leaving with them let her go first and offered to help with her bags !! haha In B's defense Hill and he are like brother and sister and have been friends for a long time, so he was just being her brother and what brother lets his sister go first !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment