
Jeff and Julie sent me this picture of Hill at the Easter Pageant tonight, she got to sit with them for the program !! Julie says she looks great and she loves Hill's new shorter hair !! They say she is so happy and looks so good !!! I am so spoiled !!! I love me some Boydston's !!!!!!
How fun to see Hillary and Julie together! Hillary looks sooooo official, what a cute missionary.
ReplyDeleteThank You Linda, I think you are the only one reading Hill's blog !!! It is fun to see two people you love !!! I am so glad you are home My Sweet Friend !!! Love Ya R
ReplyDeleteahem...I read this blog too!!!!! something isn't showing me the updatedness!!!! She looks great and the pageant is the most amazing thing to attend!!! Can't wait to hear about it from her!
ReplyDeleteOkay Allyson I am glad you are reading it too !! You crack me up, Ahem... lol
ReplyDelete